Hemp/Organic Cotton Jersey, Medium Blue | Blue
- Climate neutral & plastic free shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Light hemp organic cotton jersey
Color: medium blue
A blend of 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton results in this fantastically soft and fragrant-light single jersey, which shows its unmistakable character with its typical, fine irregularities in the yarn and appears lively and noble.
A fabric with a high feel-good effect, very suitable for everything that needs to be particularly soft and gentle on the skin.
Ideal for absolute favorite shirts in every season, perfect for tunics, scarves, shawls, feel-good lingerie, very pleasant for nightwear, ideal for sensitive baby skin....
Processing Tip: Please be sure to use a very fine jersey needle when sewing. This will help you avoid running stitches/holes in this delicate knitted fabric.
Environmentally friendly hemp cultivation without chemicals:
Hemp plants are inherently insensitive to insects and diseases, so cultivation does not require the use of any pesticides. Herbicides against weeds are also unnecessary, as hemp grows very quickly. In addition, hemp requires significantly less water for its rapid growth than, for example, cotton plants.
Special properties of hemp fibers:
- Hemp fibers are robust and durable.
- Hemp fibers are very skin-friendly, which is why hemp fabrics are particularly suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- Hemp absorbs moisture very well and also releases it excellently.
- Hemp has a temperature balancing effect. The fibers warm well in winter and have a cool effect on the skin in summer.
Further product details
|Material||55% hemp + 45% organic cotton|
|Type of fabric||Jersey|
|Width||approx. 150 cm|
|Weight (m²)||approx. 170 g/m²|
|Shrinkage value||approx. 6-7%|
|Drying||do not use a dryer|