Linen jersey "FINE LINEN KNIT", cremy white , 100% linen
- Climate neutral & plastic free shipping
- Low stock - 9,9m left
- Inventory on the way
✓ superfine, delicate linen jersey
✓ soft, light & airy, breathable
✓ 100% natural fiber, made from European Flax® certified linen
Linen jersey "FINE LINEN KNIT" byMind the MAKER®
"Must have" for all summer days: a fine and light linen jersey (single jersey). This delicate, semi-transparent linen fabric is particularly suitable for pleasantly airy summer clothing such as shirts, sweaters, scarves and light shawls because of its high air permeability.
- We recommend washing the fabric once before processing, as fabrics made of natural fibers can shrink during the first wash.
- Use a fine jersey needle with a strength of 60-70 for sewing.
Wash at max. 40°C, shrinkage value: approx. 8% in length and width.
Linen fabrics need a lot of water for washing, they want to "swim". Please spin only in gentle program and dry best lying.
Ecological production/ certification of the fiber:
The linen fiber is certified according to the European Flax® Standard. This includes, for example, the purely mechanical extraction and softening of the fibers without chemicals, a respectful use of nature's resources (e.g. water), as well as the renunciation of genetically modified organisms.
Certification of the fabric:OekoTexStandard 100, product class 2.
Special properties of linen:
- excellent moisture management (absorbs sweat well and also releases it easily),
- cooling effect in summer, particularly skin-friendly (lowest allergic potential among all textile fibers).
- Sustainably climate and soil friendly: cultivation in crop rotation on the field (prerequisite for growth), no nitrogen fertilization, as flax is the only crop that does not tolerate nitrogen
Further product details
|Type of fabric||Jersey|
|Width||ca. 145 cm|
|Weight (m²)||approx. 145 g/m²|
|Drying||do not use a dryer|